I often write about the most stunning things to do in Crete. I’m in love with this island and it’s really a passion for me to read, write, learn, and share as much as I can about Crete. I’m honored to be a resident, to grow my kids here, and to raise them in the local culture and traditions.
Greece has always been a place that I love to explore and discover, for that reason, I also enjoy writing about other Greek islands. If you scroll down to the bottom, you will be able to see that most of my pieces are about Crete and other stunning destinations in Greece.
Press & Media
In The Tiny Book – Blog section, you will find most of my articles, destination guides, and posts. However, I regularly contribute to other blogs and media.
Down here you can find everything I’ve published, including my most recent articles for other sites, as well as a few interviews about travel and Greece!
I’ve published a book about the Greek islands
My 3rd child…
My kids are Filippo, Federico, and “Two weeks in the Cycladic islands”.
The book was published in Italy in 2018 and it’s part of a fantastic series of itineraries for different destinations around the world…
This super practical travel guide to visiting the best of the Cyclades is my first non-digital book (but not last!) about Greece.
I’m super honored to be part of the project Viaggiautori with the islands of Santorini, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Antiparos, Sifnos, Serifos, and Amorgos.
The pictures featured in the book are also mine!
I regularly write for the following publications:
Windy City Greek – Articles about Greece.
Sofia Adventures – Articles about Crete and other Greek islands.
Chasing the Donkey – Articles about Crete and the rest of Greece.
Greek Reporter – News about Greece.
Greek TV blog – Articles about Greece
Pieces for other Blogs
I’m always looking for opportunities to have the island of Crete featured in sites with a strong focus on travel and tourism. I’m honored to have been published in some of the most important travel blogs in the industry.
The following is a summary of some of the pieces I’ve written for different travel blogs & travel media:
- The Planet D – “23 Unique Things to do in Crete, Greece”
- YTravel Blog – “20 Incredible Things to do in Crete”
- Goats on the Road – “Crete, Greece: The Complete Travel Guide”
- Megan & Aram – “The Ultimate Crete Itinerary: How to Spend 7 Days in Crete“
- The Wanderlust Within – “Best Winter Sun Destinations in Europe (Crete)”
- History Fangirl – “Best Beaches in the Mediterranean (Matala, Crete)”
- Travel-Boo – “10 Best Beaches in Crete, Greece”
- Orange Wayfarer – “Historic Mosques in Europe that Amplify Diverse Cultural Heritage (Küçük Pasha Hasan Mosque, Chania)”
- The World in my Pocket – “Best Things to do in Chania, Crete (Greece)”
- Navigation Junkie – “Best Beaches in the World (Balos Beach, Crete)”
- The Winged Fork – “Where To Eat In Chania On Crete, Greece”
- Breath, Dream, Go – “Where in the World Do Writers Find Inspiration for Writing? Temptation in a Greek paradise, Krasi (Crete)”
- A Passion and a Passport – “Best Things to Do in Crete: An Insider’s Guide to Greece’s Largest Island“
- Orange Wayfarer – “A Food-Lover’s Guide to the Best European Towns (Chania, Crete)”
- Backpacking Man – “Things to do in Crete (Greece Travel)”
- This Big Wild World – “Authentic Travel Experiences (Gastronomic Tour Crete)”
- Wander-Lush – “Around the World in 25 Books: Travel Writers’ Recommendations (Crete, Greece: Nikos Kazantzakis”
- Eat, Travel, Live, Repeat – “One-week Trip to Crete, Greece. Travel itinerary and guide”
- Everyday Wanderer – “Postcard from Santorini”
- Goats on the Road – “15 Things to Do in Crete”
- It’s All Trip to Me – “The World’s 21 Best Easter Holiday Destinations: Crete”
- Chasing the Donkey – “2020 Guide to Where to Stay in Crete, Greece”
- Diana’s Healthy Living – “Unique things to do in Crete, Greece”
- A Backpacker’s Tale – “The 21 most beautiful cities in the World (Oia, Santorini)”
- A Backpacker’s Tale – “Beautiful places in Europe: Chania”
- A Backpacker’s Tale – “Beautiful places in the world: Heraklion”
- Travels of a Bookpacker – “Natural wonders in the Balkans: Samaria gorge, Crete”
- A Greek Adventure – “Things to do in Akrotiri, Chania”
- Everyday Wanderer – “Postcard from Crete”
- History Fangirl – “How to Tour Da Vinci’s The Last Supper & Get Tickets for Santa Maria delle Grazie”
- Sofia Adventures – “3-Day Eastern Crete Itinerary”
- Maps’n Bags – “10 Best Greek Islands for Couples”
- To Some Place New – “Europe in February: Chania, Crete”
- Rizanoia – “Pink Sand Beaches in the World: Elafonisi, Crete”
- A Hole in My Shoe – “Christmas Traditions Around the World: Crete”
- Eager to Travel – “Best Sunsets Around the World: Falassarna, Crete”
- Luxurious Lifestyles – “Winter Destinations in Africa: Marrakech, Morocco”
- Wunderlander – “European Delicacies for Easter: Lychnarakia from Crete”
- The Beautraveler – “Places to see in 2020: May, Crete”
- Sand in My Curls – “Tips for raising kids abroad”
- Urban Adventures Blog – Articles & Interviews
- Karatarakis Group Blog – Articles & Press
They’ve asked me a few questions:
- XpatAthens – Travel Bloggers Greece Share Their Blogging Secrets
- Learning Escapes – Inspirational Travel Bloggers: Interview with The Tiny Book
- Where’s Nikki – Where’s Gabi from The Tiny Book
I don’t really like it, but I’ve spoken too:
- Heraklion Exposed – How To Use Social Media To Promote Your Business (In collaboration with the Municipality of Heraklion, Crete).
Speaking about corporate blogging, Heraklion – 2017.